This Christmas, for a last-minute escape, join Cunard for a magical and memorable festive voyage with its renowned White Star Service from the moment you step on board and throughout the entire journey. Avoid the hustle and bustle so often associated with Christmas travelling and choose Cunard for stress free travelling to remarkable destinations.
Those dreaming of spending Christmas in style still have time to book a last-minute holiday to the Canary Islands aboard Queen Victoria or escape to the winter sun with a 12-night trip round the Caribbean on Queen Mary 2 or a 14-night round trip from Melbourne, Australia, to New Zealand on the Queen Elizabeth.
As soon as guests step on board a Cunard Queen, they are welcomed by festive greetings from the iconic and ever-attentive Bellhops gathered around a sparkling 21-foot Christmas tree. From bespoke gifts for guests to traditional festive fare in the renowned restaurants, and a fitting seasonal twist to the unique experience that is Cunard Afternoon Tea at sea, a Christmas voyage creates unique and lasting memories and leaves guests free from the toil of a Christmas spent entertaining at home.
As ever on board, the choice is immense. From taking in a seasonal show or carol concert, indulging in a spa treatment in the Mareel Wellness & Beauty spa or relaxing in the luxurious comfort of their stateroom watching a festive film, the opportunities are endless. However, as always aboard Cunard, guests can immerse themselves in as much or as little of the curated programme of entertainment as they wish. Children on board will enjoy a Christmas like no other too starting with treats on Christmas Eve and a visit to the grotto on Christmas morning where Father Christmas and his helpers will have specially wrapped gifts to give to every young guest.
Festive 2022 Itinerates
Cunard will be sailing from several ports of call to a number of destinations, including:
- Queen Mary 2 on 22 December 2022 for her Caribbean Christmas Celebration voyage.
- A 12-night round trip from New York starts from £5,899 per person, based on two sharing a Princess Grill Suite (M301).
- Celebrate on a 15-night Canary Islands voyage departing on 23 December 2022. Sailing from Southampton, this trip starts from £3,299 per person based on two sharing a Britannia Oceanview stateroom (V301).
- Spend the festive season aboard Queen Elizabeth on a 14-night round trip from Melbourne, Australia, to New Zealand. Departing on 22 December 2022, a Britannia Oceanview stateroom on this voyage starts from £2,469 per person, based on two sharing (Q301).
Cunard Festivities in 2023
If you’re already thinking about next year’s festive celebrations, Cunard has got you covered and itineraries for 2023 include:
- A 15-night Canary Islands Celebration voyage from Southampton on Queen Victoria on 23rd December 2023, starts from £7,349 per person, based on two sharing a Princess Grill Suite (V401).
- A 12-night Caribbean Celebration voyage from New York on the Queen Mary 2 on 22nd December 2023, starts from £5,299 per person, based on two sharing a Princess Grill Suite(M401).
- A 14-night New Zealand voyage from Melbourne, Australia, on the Queen Elizabeth on 22nd December 2023, starts from £4,599 per person, based on two sharing a Princess Grill Suite (Q401).
In a nutshell
Cunard takes away the hassle of flights and leaves you with more time to spend with loved ones. The options are numerous and what better way to enjoy Christmas and to bring in 2023 than on a cruise full of festive enjoyment for everyone.
To discover more, visit: cunard.com
View this post on Instagram
All imagery courtesy of Cunard.